Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello my faithful few!

Well, it has been quite some time since my last entry. when I last stopped by things were seriously astray in my life. Not two months later, after moving into my husband and i's freshly bought, at my handy work...not his, I find out he had been cheating on me since April. It was a woman he worked with, years older than he and I. They were intimate in the work vehicle outside a clients church.......talk about irony. I lost it, and for the last however long this has been.....I have been out of my mind in a funk and a part of my life and past I never want to revist. I am coping with some of the destruction from that period of time, but I am overall feeling wonderful and so much better than even 3 months ago.
I met a man, online. He is 4 years older than I am, he has two beautiful children, he is respectful, and he makes me happier than I have ever been. He makes me feel like a kid again, and I feel most at home in his arms. The fact that he has kids makes things hard, but wow how wonderful it is when we do get time alone. All I can say is finally.
This too has drama involved, and some of it is breaking my heart, but this is well worth the wait, I feel it in my bones.
BTW Medicated and in Treatment!

1 comment:

Borderline Lil said...

Wow! What a lot has been happening. Happy to hear you are happy! And you seem stable and healthy so big yay there. Welcome back!